[Ansteorra] Why I Came Back--REALLY LONG!

Paul DeLisle ferretpd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 15:47:52 PST 2013

> Thank you for sharing your story. There is much wisdom and food for
thought
> in there. I will be musing on that for a while, myself.

Indeed...I saw...much of....many people...myself included, in your story,
Herr Detlef.

> Sometimes I wonder why I am still here and sometimes I can't get enough.

Sometimes...I miss the SCA and my friends *desperately*.
And sometimes....I think on a Friday/Saturday night: "I'm sleeping at home,
in my own bed tonight, in a warm/cool house."

The truth is that I would probably dive headfirst back into the Hot
Summers/Freezing winters....if I hadn't gotten burned-out at
an...impressionable....age...by dealing with the sordid underside of the SCA
too deeply, for too long...

Alden (the Olde one)
(I miss you guys)