[Ansteorra] ideas... long

Alviscin alviscin at aol.com
Fri Feb 1 09:02:50 PST 2013

I have been is the SCA for a lifetime, since 1974, and everyone has great ideas. What we need is for everyone to act on those ideas. Don't wait, just do what you think works best. Start now. Just as we have different interests, we see different viewpoints. Do your thing. Sing, dance, fight, be friendly to all , reward, welcome, talk, make banners. Do it, all of you and have fun while you do.The hospitaller is everyones duty and pleasure. People join to have fun so let's do it. Ayesha de Warwick