[Ansteorra] Newbies

juliana foulare txldyjuliana at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 22:41:47 PST 2013

Isabeau,
       War college is being held by my home group. I've been playing since 1996. I remember my days as a newbie and if I hadn't found good friends that I still have to this day, I probably would have quit in my first year. I don't play much any more due to finances. I have camp equipment that you can use. I can meet you at site and help you set it up. I don't have "period" equipment, but over the years I have acquired enough equipment to make a comfortable camp. If you would like to attend and use my equipment or crash at my house (if you're not allergic to cats) just let me know. If I can help you in any way just say so.

Juliana Foulare
mka Dianna Fowler
936-525-0277