[Ansteorra] Newbies - Gulf Wars Camping

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 08:42:08 PST 2013

Great information, thank you for sharing!

One clarification - on the showers - it not that it is not a good idea to
but it is that you are NOT ALLOWED to hook up a hose that goes directly to
a shower outlet. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns on this,
please contact me.

Vincenti
GW XXII Land Coordinator for Ansteorra