[Ansteorra] Elfsea Defender

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 13:50:16 PST 2013

Greetings!!

Elfsea Defender is just around the corner.  Tournament season is fast approaching, and with it...great fun in Elfsea!!

We need help, we need:

A tavern to serve either 3 meals on Saturday, or at least Lunch and Dinner

A volunteer, or group, to do the Traveler's Fare we provide to all on Friday night.  This is simple...soup, stew, chili, or something cool if the weather is as beautiful as it should be!!  We feed as many weary travelers we can, to ease their burden on Friday night.  :)

Please let me know if you can do either of these!!

Have a great day.

In Service,
HL Elspeth de Stervlen
Tavern/Food Coordinator