[Ansteorra] Numbers for Queen's

Paul DeLisle ferretpd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 20:00:58 PST 2013

This Redact might be easier to understand:

> On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 8:34 PM, James Crouchet <james at crouchet.com> wrote:

> > If possible, I would like to see numbers from the last few Queens
Champion events:

> > Site attendance

> > List size

> > Was it a day event?

> > If you have any of these numbers I would appreciate seeing them.

> > Thanks!

> > Christian Doré

Year Group Event Name Region # of Adults:

2006 Elfsea Queen's Champion

122

2006 Lindenwood Queen's Champion

214

2007 Bryn Gwlad Queens Champion / Coronation Southern

295

2008 Namron Queen's Champion

192

2008 Bryn Gwlad Queen's Champion Southern

165

2008 Tir Medoin Queen's Champion

112

2009 Bryn Gwlad Queens Champion Southern

174

2009 Northkeep Queens Champion Northern

117

2010 Glaslyn Queens Champion Central

147

2010 Loch Soilleir Queens Champion Southern

94

2011 Dragonsfire Tor Queens Champion Central

87

2011 Hellsgate Queen's Champion Southern

130

2012 Hellsgate Queen's Chamion Southern

135

2012 Brad Leah Queen's Champion Northern

112

Jean Paul

Qui mieux fait, mieux vault.

Alden