[Ansteorra] on leaving the SCA--

Sir Chiang chiang at clearwire.net
Tue Feb 5 15:12:52 PST 2013

I would say that sounds a bit harsh, and overly sarcastic. Maybe it was not
meant that way but it sure reads like that.
  I know that stuff like what you have written has made me question why I
put so much into this game. I too mourn the lose of so many people that I
looked up to and set the examples for me to follow.
  Lately I have been asking myself why I keep at it, best answer I can give
myself is that I have put too much investment in it and made some promises
that have yet to be fulfilled. When are accomplished, I will probably
rethink a lot too.
Your humble servant,
Sir Chiang