[Ansteorra] was: on leaving the SCA--going forward

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at valornet.com
Tue Feb 5 18:20:34 PST 2013

One of the most common threads is employment.  Where are the PSA's
(Public Service Announcements) to the list?  If you know of a company
that is hiring, please go 'off topic' and list them.  That's what
networking is all about.  In that spirit:

FlightSafey has openings in Austin for machine operators to make mirrors
for flight simulation.  If you are a lurker on the NK list or Northern
regional list, the Tulsa office has more than twenty openings.  Can we
do our friends favors by letting them know of possible jobs?

We have let people know in Calontir of openings in their areas. Let's
support each other.  I know Northkeep has been doing this for awhile.
Yeah, it's not a 'period' topic, but this is the internet and we care
about our friends.  Prefer not to discuss around campfires and at feast
or court :-) .

A votre service,

Damon