[Ansteorra] on leaving the SCA--

Kazimierz Złowieszczy kazoflr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 20:00:58 PST 2013

As someone who usually lurks on these lists and rarely posts, I have been
moved to words.

Might I suggest that this bickering back and forth be taken offline. I have
been reading these posts, which have now gone off subject, through the eyes
of a prospective newcomer. If I were looking for a group to join and spend
my little spare time, talents and money in, this latest series of posts
would probably be the last I read before looking in another direction. I am
not telling anyone what to do, merely suggesting that this public forum is
not the place for arguments. People who are looking to see what we are
about often find these lists before meeting any of us and it may very well
be there introduction to our Stellar Kingdom. Perhaps list chains such as
these are one reason recruitment is down.

Just a thought from a lowly Lord.
--
Pan Kazimierz Złowieszczy
Lordy Lord Kaz the Sinister