[Ansteorra] Networking for a friend- writing

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 08:20:33 PST 2013

Good morning my lovelies,

Since the topic of employment has been floated about, I thought I'd throw
this out there.  A friend of mine is looking for freelance writing work.
 Technical writing, marketing, whatever.  He is located in the Northeast,
but has reliable internet and is pretty hungry.

Resume on request, along with writing samples.

Thank you!
Helene Dalassene

--
"Whatever their fond sentiments for men and women in uniform, for most
Americans the war remains an abstraction – a distant and unpleasant series