[Ansteorra] War!

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 06:37:06 PST 2013

I only know the non-combat class schedule, since I put that one together.

Get with HL Devin O'Donnabhain (lddevin03 at yahoo.com) to get the chivalric
and rapier schedules.

I look forward to seeing you this weekend, Your Excellency!

Yours in these Current Middle Ages,
Detlef von Marburg, CSM

Non-combat classes will be held in the feast area behind the kitchen, with
the exception of the armor repair classes, and those will be held at Redg
the Armorer's merchant booth.

10:00-11:00 War Marshaling (Don Tivar)
11:00-12:00 Armor Repair (Redg)
11:00-12:00 Chirurgeon 101 (HL Caley)
12:00-1:00 Break for Lunch
1:00-2:00 Stick Weaving (Lady Gisele)
2:00-3:00 Camping at the War (Mistress Annes)
3:00-4:00 Food at the War (Mistress Annes)
4:00-5:00 War Marshaling (repeat of 10:00-11:00)
5:00-6:00 Armor Repair (repeat of 11:00-12:00)

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 8:24 AM, Elizabeth Crouchet
<elizabeth at crouchet.com>wrote:

> There is so much going on at this event. Is there a schedule somewhere? I
> just need to know how to pack.
>
> Claire
>
> On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 8:02 AM, Gary and Carolyn Pace <
> bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >   WAR has been thrust upon us.   Trimaris readies its army and sends out
> >  emissaries to begin talks in hopes of gaining allies. Although we
> welcome
> > allies as well, Ansteorra must always stand strong.  Wether Artisan,
> > Warrior or a student of Science, Noble,  Water bearer,  Officer,
>  Marshal,
> > or Chiururgeon,  no matter ones Household or Rank,  WAR has been thrust
> > upon Their Majesties.   A War  where the Artist is as powerful as the
> >  warrior.
> >    We,  of Raven's Fort have been granted a great honor in hosting the
> > Coastal Region War College.  Scenarios of battle will be practiced.
> >  Weapons of War will be assembled.   Combat authorizations will be given.
> >  General Centurion Michael  will have us practice his plan for Their
> > Majesty's  Coastal Army.   Raven's Fort readies for a War camp gathering.
> > Her Highness will be witness to our region's readiness. Let us give her
> > good news to carry back to Their Majesties.,
> >    We ask that all who have ever sworn fealty or wear a chain to Honor
> > their oath, to the ageless Crown of Ansteorra to gather ,  to defend
> Their
> > Majesties by volunteering at WAR, competing in the A&S, and upon the
> Fields
> > of battle.
> >    Hope to see you at the Southern Regional War Practice, in Raven's
> Fort,
> > this weekend. We will be practicing and authorizing both Saturday and
> > Sunday with a bonfire Saturday night.
> >
> > Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
> > Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort

Was nicht umbringt stärkt.