[Ansteorra] Sponsorship for Gulf Wars

King Jean Paul king at crown.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 18 06:34:00 PST 2013

Liam, we've had two approach, and We used the money from Sir Evangelos and
Lady Sophie to pay for their GW.  Their has been one or two other
individuals who've indicated it would not be their first Gulf Wars, but
could still use some help.  Would you like to assist them?

Jean Paul

Qui mieux fait, mieux vault.