[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars food merchant Menus

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Mon Feb 18 07:38:03 PST 2013

On 2/17/2013 7:35 PM, Robert G. Ferrell wrote:
> On 2/17/2013 6:55 PM, alianorra.mackkye at yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> I think I may cry a little. That is truly a shame.
>
> Not really.
>
> Cynric
In terms of the proprietor and his issues, I don't disagree with you.
However; in terms of menu selection for those on a vegetarian diet, it
was a pretty big blow.  Especially since it was replaced with BBQ.  It
would be nice if we could get another Mediterranean place in the
future.  The hooka bar / food merchant that was at Pennsic was a really
nice place.  They had both great atmosphere and food.

Donnchadh - Who is very much a meat eater, but lives with a vegetarian.