[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars food merchant Menus

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 08:51:06 PST 2013

On 2/18/2013 9:38 AM, Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair wrote:

> However; in terms of menu selection for those on a vegetarian diet, it
> was a pretty big blow.  Especially since it was replaced with BBQ.

It wasn't replaced with BBQ. The BBQ is being provided by the site
owner, and had nothing to do with Phil's presence or absence.

> would be nice if we could get another Mediterranean place in the
> future.  The hooka bar / food merchant that was at Pennsic was a really
> nice place.  They had both great atmosphere and food.

The Inner Vagabond.  We have asked them to come to Gulf War, but they're
just not able to make the trip (at least so far).

We will make an active effort to find a new food merchant with good
vegetarian menu choices. I can't promise it will be Mediterranean
themed, though.

Cynric

--
Robert G. Ferrell