[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Bacon Brigade

The Crown of Ansteorra crown at ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 18 18:49:54 PST 2013

Gulf Wars gets ever closer, and We know that everyone is working feverishly
to finish their pre-war projects.  We would ask that you spend a brief
second to turn your attention to the War itself.  At our request, Lady
Montega Blackdragon has begun organizing the Ansteorra Bacon Brigade (TM).
 At Gulf Wars, after battles, we will be bringing the armies (Armoured,
Rapier, Combat Archery, perhaps even A&S) back to either the Ansteorran
Pavilion or the Ansteorran BFT to grab munchies, swap stories, and share
the camaraderie that you only find when you fight, work, and serve
alongside those of your kingdom.  Lady Montega has had several people
express interest in helping, but as it always seems to, real life tries to
get in the way of fun.  If you are able, and would like to help out in any
small way with the Ansteorran Bacon Brigade (TM), please either respond to
Us and we will put you in contact Lady Montega Blackdragon, or if you can,
contact her directly.

Jean Paul and Gilyan
Rex et Regina

Qui mieux fait, mieux vault.