[Ansteorra] The Order Of The Madonnas

Alice Morrow Harris AliceMorrowHarris at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 19 20:25:55 PST 2013

Greetings From All Unto Mistress Xene:

The regalias of the Order Of The Madonna along with all the other closed  orders really need to photo documented so even if they are closed,
the populace of now today would benefit greatly from the knowledge of those orders and the knowing who the remaining members are from those orders should.
I , and I'm sure others would like to know and applaud the orders and their remaining orders along with the regalias.

Addicted To History & The living Legends From The Begone Time When Ansteorra Was A Prince

Sent from my iPhone