[Ansteorra] Southern Regional War College--Thank You's from Detlef von Marburg

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 20:24:12 PST 2013

It was an awesome event but the praise you place upon me is more than it should be. Like HL Detlef always says...we put on an event but it is not an event until you, the awesome populace of this glorious Kingdom walk through the gate.
I have not the words like HL Detlef does, he is the herald, but  thank each and every one for everything they did for this event.
This was the Barony's event. And we stood tall and proud this past weekend. Thank you everyone who attended. Without you the event would never had been.
This will be my first Gulf Wars...and I am looking forward to it. My birthday falls on the Monday before we go to War...maybe we can take a little time at some point to raise a toast t my 52nd and the the Barony of Raven's Format and to the most AWESOME Kingdom in the known world, ANSTEORRA!

David Brown

There is no better therapy than a dogs love.