[Ansteorra] Why I Came Back--REALLY LONG!

Elizabeth Crouchet elizabeth at crouchet.com
Thu Feb 28 07:58:58 PST 2013

Thank you for sharing your story. There is much wisdom and food for thought
in there. I will be musing on that for a while, myself.

Sometimes I wonder why I am still here and sometimes I can't get enough.

I recently realized I went to an event in my home barony and spent almost
the whole time looking for ways to work and missed so much of the fun of
the event. I need to remember to go do the fun stuff too and to take others
with me. The more who enjoy the fun the more fun it is. More hands make
light work so the more the merrier, too.

Claire