[Ansteorra] Kingdom Arts and Sciences

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Wed Jan 2 21:18:10 PST 2013

HI ALL!!!!
Ameline Here, Just a note you do not need to be at Kingdom Arts & Science to enter...I will be going from the DFW area and I know other people all over the Kingdom going down to the event. I or others would be happy to take your stuff down for you.  I would be happy to talk to you about your piece...Please let me know how I could help you!!

In service,
Ameline Dubois

Ameline at generich.com
Amy Rich on Face Book