[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Bacon Brigade!

Tega2 montega2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 20:36:35 PST 2013

Gulf Wars is once again around the corner! Would you like to help with a project that has been dubbed the "Bacon Brigade"?
This year Ansteorra will be making more use of the pavilion behind the Ansteorran gate (BFT)
This will become a gathering place after fighting. Populace will be welcomed to come, nibble goodies, tell war stories and generally have a great place to hang out together.
Their Majesties requested that I put together a group of volunteers to help with the snacks. If you are interested in being part of the Bacon Brigade, please email me atmontega at gmail.com. I have a few folks who have volunteered and I will be setting up a Facebook group for those interested in helping.

Thanks!

Lady Montega Blackdragon