[Ansteorra] ISO GREAT SITE TOKENS

Texas Treasures Texast at oldstyle.net
Sun Jan 6 13:45:19 PST 2013

Greetings,

We are in search of Site Token designs that are worthy to be given to the participants of ELFSEA’S DEFENDER.   This years Defender will be held April 5-7, 2013 at Camp Braley Boy Scout Camp, just east of Waco.  Please submit your design and or sample to me or bring it with you to the next Elfsea Moot on Monday, January 28.  Please include;

Design and/or finished sample (A finished sample would be nice but not required)

List of materials

Estimated cost of materials

Alejandro y Amalia, Baron y Baronesa of Elfsea will pick the winning bid on the 28th.  Completed tokens will need to be delivered by February’s Moot. So put on you creative caps and put together a great site token with plenty of WOW factor and attempt to knock the socks off of our Baron and Baroness.

Please contact me for more information or to submit your bid.

In your service,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Event Steward

1-254-212-9144