[Ansteorra] Kings Arrow Ranch Inn Contact Number

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 08:24:04 PST 2013

Forwarding from the Stargate list (thanks Antonello for original post).
When I called the motel near Gulf Wars site to confirm my room, was told they would run credit cards in Feb.
Any rooms without confirmed/updated information would be released to new customers.

Cheers, Hillary
All,
The 800 number on our website for the KAR inn is no longer working. The correct
number is 601-796-3423. If you made reservations for the hotel and have not
confirmed by January 31st your room will be released.

Please pass this along to whoever you feel is appropriate.
Master Erik