[Ansteorra] Our first Peers

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 09:29:48 PST 2013

I am looking for contact information for those gentles who were our very
first peers made in Ansteorra:

* John the Plain of Shearn (AKA John-John the Plain-Plain), who was the
first Knight made in Ansteorra.
* Jan w Orzeldom and Kemreth Danil, our first Laurels
* Arlene the Soother - our first Pelican

With no insensitivity intended -- I have no idea if these people are still
active or even still alive...  I would like to build an Ansteorran Wiki
page to honor them and their place in Ansteorran history.

If I can gain permission for the pages, I am also looking to collect
stories about them that folks might be willing to share.

Respectfully in service,

HL Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah
Wiki Vscribe
Protégé to Mistress Seuilla DeCordoba, OP