[Ansteorra] [Ansteorra-announce] Gulf Wars is only 60 days away!

Haraldr Bassi ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org
Thu Jan 10 09:44:12 PST 2013

Hello Ansteorra,

The below message, originally sent to Ansteorra-Announce, has a bad link in it. The word "doing"
got absorbed into the link. The correct URL for the muster site is:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/formResponse?formkey=dFE5YUpBdkxhSzNwNnR1Z0lkbGpQMmc6MQ&ifq

In service,

Lord Haraldr Bassi
Bjornsborg