[Ansteorra] Youth and Teen Activities at Gulf Wars XXII

Minister of Children moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Tue Jan 1 14:55:42 PST 2013

That sounds like a wonderful idea. Unfortunately, the only event I will be
attending before Gulf Wars is Round Table and that is sketchy. All my funds
are being put aside for War. But I will be happy to talk with you through
email. Or you can call or text me at 817-629-6424. I live in the Shire of
Loch Ruadh (NW Fort Worth). If you would like to meet outside of an event.

Cait