[Ansteorra] Steppes 12th Night Feast`

Layla bint Yusuf laylabintyusuf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 12:23:01 PST 2013

Our wonderful Feast Steward has fixed much wonderful food for 12th Night
and we are happy to announce that some of that food will be available on a
first come, first serve basis at the door at 12th Night.  Doors open at 9am.

Just a reminder as to the wonderful feast that will be available:

*Beverage Bar*

Lemon Syrup ~ Honey Ginger Syrup
Apple Syrup ~ Sour Grape Syrup
(hot & cold water)
*Dinner Menu*

Served thru meal: fresh bread with crocks of butter

*1st Course*

Salat with Apples
*fresh salad greens, apple, red onions, olive oil, wine vinegar*

Bukkenade
*beef, beef stock, almond milk, leeks, celery, salt*

Mushroom Tart
*pasty crust filled with mushrooms, mozzarella, parmesan, eggs, pepper,
butter, and black pepper*

*2nd Course*

Roasted Game Hen w/ Saffron - Almond Rice
*game hen, salt, pepper, rice, saffron, almond milk, salt, parsley*

Fresh Green Beans

*3rd Course*

Assorted Desert Sideboard