[Ansteorra] Our first Peers

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 13:34:11 PST 2013

Mistress Xene:

Per Society Regs (quoted below), we would need to get a permission form
from his Estate. Herr Detlef has reached out to Sir John's widow, who has
expressed interest in being involved in a memorial page -- though I have
not yet had direct contact with her to ask if we may have that permission.
If you would, please send me the photo as-is, as well as the Photographer's
Release:
http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleasePhotographer.pdf  That
gets us going in the right direction, should his Lady grant consent.

Many thanks!

Zubeydah

Source: http://sca.org/docs/pdf/ReleaseFormsFAQsWEB.pdf
Can we use portrait-style images of members who have passed away?
If you already have their image on your site, and no one has asked you to
remove it to date, you may leave it. On the original
letter of September 21, 2010, it was noted that “The Board of Directors has
voted to leave existing images on web sites as
they are, but asks that web ministers make the attempt to get releases on
as many images as is feasible.” If their estate later
asks you to remove it, and you don’t have a release form, you will need to
remove it. If you are adding new portrait-style
images you will need to get a signature from their estate.