[Ansteorra] Don Christoforo

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 09:35:24 PST 2013

I have been contacted by Don Christoforo's widow about creating a memorial
page for him on the Ansteorran Wiki.  Her hope was for a repository of
stories that his daughter could find and enjoy.   I was hoping that my
fellow Ansteorrans might have stories to share of the Don, to help keep his
memory alive - for our Kingdom, and for his daughter.

If you have a tale or a photo of Don Christoforo that you would be willing
to share, please feel free to contact me off list.

Respectfully,

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah
Vscribe to the Historian / Wiki Admin
Protege to Mistress Seuilla de Córdoba