[Ansteorra] Crown Tourney Thank yous

Pat Mullins paedrics at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 15:47:16 PST 2013

Well, Crown Tourney has come and gone. Congratulations to Prince Lochlann and Princess Gwen, heirs to the Ansteorran Throne.

At this time I would like to thank all the people who had a hand in making Crown Tourney the huge success that it was.

First, thank you to King Jean Paul and Queen Gilyan, and to Kingdom Seneschal
Duke Ulsted, for giving the Shadowlands the opportunity to put this
event on.
Thank you to Sir Rhodri and Mistress Kaitlyn for mentoring as two first time stewards learned the ropes of putting on an event of this magnitude.
Thank you also to Sir Rhodri for designing the heraldic bingo site tokens, and Nina and Demere for donating the materials and printing, they were great.

Thank you also to Mistress Kaitlyn for being in charge of decorations in the
hall.
Thank you to Lord Ronald and Lady Catan for cutting and drilling the honor shields.
Thank you to Mistress Kaitlyn, Mistress Nina, Lady Catan, lord Orin, Lady Solange, and m'lady Rhonwyn for painting the beautiful honor shields.
Thanks again to Nina, Demere, and Josef for building and donating the stands for the honor shields.

Thank you to Lord Orin, who was in charge of getting the list field and pavilions set up and taken down.
Thank you to HL Isabelot and m'lady Ann for preparing, setting up, and
running the soup kitchen for lunch. I got many compliments on the
quality of the food.
Thank you to Lady Isolde and m'lady Gabriella for organizing and setting up the potluck feast.
Thank you to Mistress Isobail for organizing gate and making sure it ran smoothly. Thanks also to everyone who spent part of their day working at the gate.

A HUGE thank you to Toni, Nyx, Brian, Rhonwyn, Lord Josef,and everyone else who
served on the BOB (beast of burden) squad, ready and willing to do whatever
was needed, whenever and wherever it was needed. I know for several of
you this was your first event, and y'all helped make it awesome.

Thank you to Lady Morina for organizing the dancing, and for setting up the
twitter feed. Thanks also to Lady Isolde for tweeting the results as
they happened.
Thank you to Mistress Perronnelle for teaching dance classes.
Thank you to Joachim Silvertongue, Mistress Emma de Fetherstan, and HL Andrew Scarheart for providing live music for the Snow Ball.
Thank you to Lord Tristram for the use of his sound system.
A big thank you to the heralds of Ansteorra who lent their voices to the pageantry of the Crown Tournament. Sadly, I forgot to collect your names so that I could give each of you the thanks you deserve.
Thank you to Kaitlyn,
Rhodri, Nina,Maggie, Isobail, Tristram, Nyx, Toni, Bryan, Rhonwyn, Isabelot, Francois, Orin, Ron, and anyone I've forgotten, who arrived at site before dawn to set everything up.
Thanks also to Kaitlyn, Rhodri, Nina, Isabelot, Orin, Isolde, Bryan, Maggie, Connor, Quinton, Laura, Sara, Francois, Perronnelle, Kinna, Organa, and Gabriella, who stayed late into the night getting everything cleaned up and loaded up.
Finally, thank you to my co-steward Lady Kinna de Lacey, for taking care of all the things I didn't, or couldn't, attend to. Congratulations on receiving your AoA, it was well deserved!

And last but not least, thanks to all who attended from throughout the kingdom. Ansteorra rocks!

In service,

Lord Paedric OMullanCo-event Steward, Ice and Fire Crown Tourney