[Ansteorra] Deputy positions opening for Thrown Weapons and for Siege

Missile Marshal missile at marshal.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 16 14:52:41 PST 2013

I have great deputies that have served the Kingdom well for years and it is
time for them to step down and allow others to have an opportunity to serve.

Centurion Wayland Durlach has been serving as our Deputy Kingdom Missile
Marshal, Siege Weapons.

HL Arthur Blackmoon has been serving as our Deputy Kingdom Missile Marshal,
Thrown Weapons.

If you are interested in applying for one of these positions please fill
out an officer application and send to me. If you have questions and would
like to discuss it, please contact me directly.

Application process will close at midnight Sunday night, February 17th,
2013.

YIS,

HL Vincenti da Murano
Kingdom Missile Marshal, Ansteorra