[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars - Artisan's Row

Elizabeth Evans anderliz at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 11:46:36 PST 2013

Going to Gulf Wars?  How about Teaching a class at Artisan's Row?  We could use some more classes in Costuming, Culinary, and Botanical Arts.   Like to work with Metals and Glass?  How about Wood and Leather?  We have areas just for you.  Let's not forget our Dyers, Spinners and Weavers we have plenty of space for you too.  Making a return this year is our Gaming Area.  We would love to have loads of classes to fill up the Row the whole week.  So please, please sign up to teach. The webform is here: http://tinyurl.com/GWclasses2013  or you can browse on the Gulf Wars website http://www.gulfwars.org/index.php/gw-activities/arts-sciences/artisan-s-row to see what all we have currently on the schedule.  Thanks! Mistress Liz