[Ansteorra] Non-Combat Classes at Southern Regional War College

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 21:53:50 PST 2013

Here is the schedule I am proposing for non-combat classes at Southern
Regional War College (February 15-17 in the Barony of Raven's Fort).
We are going to use the feast area behind the kitchen for the non-combat
classes, as it is centrally located relatively level.
Tivar and Redg, would you be willing to conduct your classes twice? I want
to make sure that everybody who wants to attend can do so. If you can, I
have a couple slots set aside for your encores.
If any of my instructors need to request or suggest any changes, please
contact me at HerrDetlef at gmail.com

Yours in these Current Middle Ages,
Detlef von Marburg

Saturday