[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Volunteer Opportunity!

Monalee R Kendall monaleekr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 14:08:30 PST 2013

Greetings to Exchequers and Former Exchequers,

My name is Baroness Genevieve McCullum de Caen and I am serving as the
Exchequer for Gulf Wars XXII. I am looking for volunteers to help out
with the Exchequer's office for this year's war.

Let me first say that this is the first time in Gulf Wars history that
the office of Exchequer has been in Ansteorra. I think it would really
show Kingdom pride to fill as many shifts as possible with
Ansteorrans!

I am looking for people to be cashiers and exchequers. Here is a brief
explanation of what those duties would entail.

Cashier:
Shows up at the Exchquer's trailer 15min before the shift starts to sign in,
Gets taken to Troll
Run the cash register for the duration of the shift
Gets brought back to trailer to sign out
Gets volunteer points!

Exchquer:
Shows up at the Exchequer's trailer 15min before the shift starts to sign in.
Prepares cash register drawer money for upcoming cashier shift
Gets taken to troll to retrieve cash register monies of shift ending
Gets taken back to trailer
Balances out monies
Helps prepare bank deposit.
Gets volunteer points!

Both of these positions take place in the air-conditioning, can be
done sitting down and will more than likely earn you chocolates and/or
other treats along with heartfelt thanks from the Exchequer.

Your can reach me at:
exchequer at gulfwars.org  or
monaleekr at gmail.com

I look forward to a deluge of emails filling all the shifts available
with Ansteorrans!

In service to Crown and Kingdom,

Genevieve

It doesn't take all kinds there just ARE all kinds.