[Ansteorra] Northern Regional War Practice update

wookiematsu at yahoo.com wookiematsu at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 21:26:13 PST 2013

For those who missed the fighting today at Winter-kingdom/round table... You folks missed a great day.  You can, of course, make it up tomorrow at the NRWP.  We are going to start at noon, as the man with the keys helped cook the excellent food at the event, and it seems only nice to let him sleep in a bit.  Light and heavy weapons are welcome, but again so sorry to our archers and siege folk, we will try to get sites to accommodate you in the future.
In service
Damon

Sent from my iPhone