[Ansteorra] Candlemas bonus events! Friday bardic and Sunday Melees!

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 16:34:40 PST 2013

Are you planning to come to Candlemas, but disappointed that it is just a one-day event?  I have great news for you!

On Friday Feb. 1st from 7-10 PM we (Maelgwyn and Wyllow) will host a Bardic Circle and sing-along party at our home in Georgetown, just a few miles from the Candlemas site.  Think of it as a pre-revel instead of a post-revel.  Please bring food and drinks to share.  Crash space is available. 903 Brook Meadow Cove.  Call (512) 635-nine one one seven if you need help finding us.  There are cats at this house and smoking is not permitted indoors.

On Sunday Feb. 3rd from 10 AM to 1 PM the Bryn Gwlad War Company will sponsor a melee practice in Austin at Patterson Park.  (Where we usually hold fighter practice on Tuesdays.  See http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/whereweare.php)  We will probably go out for lunch afterwards somewhere nearby, and still let you get home in time for the Superbowl.

See you this weekend!

Maelgwyn and Wyllow