[Ansteorra] Presentation at Round Table

King of Ansteorra king at crown.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 28 10:19:12 PST 2013

This weekend, Her Majesty and I presented the results of an internal
research project that we had been working on for several months.  In it, we
shared with the populace of the kingdom present the trends that we had
identified over the course of our research.

Since so many were not able to attend the presentation due to distance and
other concerns, We will be re-presenting the data this Thursday via a
GoToWebinar presentation.  The presentation will take around 30 minutes.

In the interim, those who have requested a copy of the presentation and the
data backing it can find it here:

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B9SEj86URhYpbVBxVkkwbFpCU2c/edit

The registration details are available below.

Jean Paul
Rex

 *Ansteorra Trends*

*Join us for a Webinar on January 31*

<https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/675621024>

*Space is limited.*
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/675621024

We will represent the information given to the Kingdom at Round Table,
January 2013.

*Title:*

*Ansteorra Trends*

*Date:*

Thursday, January 31, 2013

*Time:*

8:00 PM - 9:00 PM CST

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the Webinar.

*System Requirements*
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Mac®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer

Mobile attendees
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet