[Ansteorra] ideas... long

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 11:20:27 PST 2013

Being one of those that has to miss events because of money or other obligations I cannot ever recall saying to myself "I don't have to go because people will post it all on Facebook." I'm not sure how many younger people with kids are in the SCA but I have kid obligations that keep me away from events. I find the use of technology to be an advantage. I don't believe that technology use is what is keeping numbers low.
-Grainne

Sent from my iPhone