[Ansteorra] Retention, was Ideas and others

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Jan 31 18:03:56 PST 2013

greetings

thank you ; )
I am sure that depending on ones perspective , there may be millions of "
magic " people and peers out there for people to find , but for me this set
of landeds were those " magic people " and between them and the many people
who have befriended me over the years, I would find it very , very hard to
just walk away ....

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur