[Ansteorra] Our first Peers

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 10:49:40 PST 2013

On 1/10/2013 12:33 PM, Chris Zakes wrote:

> Sir John died some years ago. I've no idea about the others.

Arlene died years ago, as well.

Folks in
> Stargate (for Mistress Arlene) or Bjornsborg (for Master Jan and
> Mistress Kemreth) might have better information.

I can give you Jan's contact information, but it won't do you any good.
He lives ten minutes from me and I haven't seen him in years. You'd be
much better off going through his wife, Mistress Alisandre. I'll give
that contact off list, if you want it.

Kemreth may or may not be alive. She hasn't been heard from, as far as I
know, in well over 20 years.

Cynric