[Ansteorra] ideas... long

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 11:24:24 PST 2013

I wasn't being mean or rude.  I know not everyone fits into what I was
saying; I am talking about those i have actually heard using this as a way
to not leave the comfort of their own home.  I also do not think this
technology is a big reason, but one of the MANY reasons I have, again,
actually heard people say has caused the atmosphere to not be what they
want in a recreation society.

What would help get you to events more?

Katrine