[Ansteorra] Suggestions for a Healthy Populous

Penny medicfem at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 18:34:16 PST 2013

Greetings Ansteorra!

Unfortunately in this Kingdom, there has been a rash of the plague/flu. Please allow me to make a few suggestions to keeping a happy and healthy populous at your next event.

1. Hand Sanitizer. Have some available. Troll, Kitchen, water bearers table, privies, ect.

2. Tissues. A box of tissues randomly placed can be used to catch these invaders before they strike ill on your friends. All else fails, puffy sleeves can have dual purposes. ;-)

3. Ye that are sick, stay home. Sharing the dream does not include your plague. I realized you promised to help... But there comes a point when you got to put yourself and the health of your friends first.

4. Nothing. Absolutely Nothing beats a good ole hand washing with soap and water.

Remember in period, the populous shunned the lepers. Don't be a Leper!

Check your CDC flu stats here.
 http://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/?mobile=nocontent

In Service to a healthier populous,

HL Caley