[Ansteorra] ideas was Presentation at Round Table

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 07:36:41 PST 2013

Greetings Ansteorra!

This Lady has wisely put forth an idea that needs to be recognized, that
is, not everyone wants to be a fighter. To add to that, most of us are
older and SHOULD not be heavy fighting. This is the premise I have had when
we re-started the Archery program in the Barony of Bonwicke. After the
Archery program started we doubled our populace. Dont take my word for it,
check the records. Archery started in June of 2012, look at it today.

Archery is the ideal program, we have members 10 to 65 participating. I
repeat, paid members young and old. We like archery, we are starting to
travel outside of the Barony to shoot archery, including the Outlands. This
is not a easy thing when everything is at least a two hour drive in any
direction. Provide more Archery programs, get more members. Why? It does
not take alot of investment and special experience to participate and have
fun. Moms can bring thier children, the wise and aged can still participate
- fully.

My 2 pence. Thank You for reading.

Yours In Service to Ansteorra,
and to Ansteorran Archery.
Francois de Lion
Bonwicke

--
Change is a function of the Universe, embrace it.