[Ansteorra] Vigdis post

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Thu Jan 31 19:06:26 PST 2013

I agree with Vigdis we need to get people doing something as soon as possible and as many as we can. But this is also Good for Old people. If you find your local group a little "political' and you get burn out don't leave just do something different for a while. I have skipped around from static arts to performing to metal working to fighting and each group is like a whole new SCA. there are different faces and more important different view points. The light fighters are way different than the felting people.
This is my secret for my long life in the SCA.
willow
Willow loves Vigdis, Vigdis gives Willlow pretty colored wool. take off on "Larry, Loves Master"  But seriously if Vigdis and her family are up for grabs I claim rank. She is great.