[Ansteorra] ideas... long

Ren Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 21:31:50 PST 2013

Just keep in mind these are two issues I have heard of and also are a bit my own. They are not the biggest or the most do-able; they were the issues I chose to tackle. If it helped bring some positive changes, great; if not, oh well.

I know it is impossible to put the genie back in the bottle, but at least I tried.

Katrine

Sent from my iPhone