[Ansteorra] TRH Entourage Information

Safiye . safiye1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 9 14:14:26 PDT 2013

I had not heard of such a thing, but I'm kinda not surprised that they
exist....

http://www.cera-therm.co.in/rattancane-processing-machine.html

There is always something to be sold if someone wants to buy one :)

Sluggy!

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 5:46 PM, Stefan li Rous
<StefanliRous at austin.rr.com>wrote:

> This is the first time I've heard of this "machine straightened" rattan.
> What does this involve?
> Are there any downsides to this, other than probably raising the price?
>
> Thanks,
>    Stefan
>
> On Jul 2, 2013, at 6:10 AM, Sir Morgan Buchanan <morganbuchanan at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I recently made a large purchase of machine straightened, premium rattan
> and will be bringing some along to Crown Tourney for sale @ $22 per stave.
>  If you are of a mind to make a purchase, if you could drop me a note
> offline with an indication of how much you want, that will help me
> load-plan my trip.  Thanks, and see you at Crown!
> >
> > Sir Morgan Buchanan
>
> --------
>    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
> StefanliRous at austin.rr.com

"Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't
mean politics won't take an interest in you." - Pericles