[Ansteorra] Battlemoor - will you be there?

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 09:15:57 PDT 2013

*blush* Realized my mistake after pressing send both here and on Facebook.
 Thank you, Mistress Bennett, for the correction, and Master Cynric for the
catch!
Yep -- LABOR DAY, not Memorial Day --

I'll be there... will any other Ansteorrans? Would it be worth it to try
and coordinate camping space to stay together?  (I personally am not
camping, but know of some folks who are..)

-zubeydah the morning-sentience-impaired