[Ansteorra] Battlemoor - will you be there?

BennetBev at aol.com BennetBev at aol.com
Thu Jul 11 09:19:39 PDT 2013

No problem Your Ladyship...I've done that myself :-)

Battlemoor Land Allocation Coordinator is THL Beatrice
_silentmyrth at yahoo.com_ (mailto:silentmyrth at yahoo.com)
I know she would love to hear from those of you wishing to camp  together!

Bennet

In a message dated 7/11/2013 10:16:05 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,