[Ansteorra] Vivat to Namron for a Wonderful Event!

Courtney Anderson kicker5157 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 7 20:06:50 PDT 2013

I also wanted to thank everyone for a great event. The site was amazing. Not too far in the middle of nowhere but not so close we were over-run with modern-ness. There were even a few folks from the neighborhood behind the site who (not sure if anyone else noticed them) Were lined up along the fence to the baseball field watching. I stopped and talked to a few of them and gave them the sca.org info so might even get a few new folks out of it.

   I wanted to thank all the people who came. Everyone. Because we all know that noone does nothing. Everyone from the King himself to the people who this was their first event. It takes the work of everyone to pull off a great event, and this one was truly great. Thank you to the people who worked gate, the people who cooked, the people who hauled and packed and unpacked, and helped set up tents and pavilions.

   BIG THANK YOU to Loemax (Not sure how its spelled my apologies) For keeping the restrooms clean. And for being the event Chirurgeon.

   Last but certainly not least, Thank you to the fighters. Everyone of you for putting yourself out there, your name and honor on the line, and your body in harms way to selflessly offer to be the next in line to keep this dream we all love alive and strong. You all stepped up to the plate to show your worth and in my mind that makes each fighter on the field that day as noble as any.

Jocelyn Edana
 - Courtney Anderson