[Ansteorra] Crown lists

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 06:12:26 PDT 2013

*shameless plug because I am so proud*

 New Centurion Sarran the Traveller made it to the semi finals, the only
squire to do so, and due to his honorable deeds on the field was awarded
the King's Blade of Chivalry. He got to take home a spiffy sword that is
now living in a place of honor on our mantle and an absolutely beautiful
scroll painted by Nicolaea, apprentice to Finnacan Dub. He is still
floating.

Lady Augustina Elizabetta da San Germano
loves me some Sarran

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 7:25 PM, HerrDetlef <herrdetlef at gmail.com> wrote:

> His Grace Duke Aaron defeated His Excellency Jarll Owen in the final round.
>
> Their Majesties invested His Grace and Lady Nicolette Deuville Crown Prince
> and Crown Princess of Ansteorra on the field immediately after the final
> blow.
>
> Prior to the Crown List, Their Majesties invested Her Excellency Baroness
> Cristyana Lambrecht Baroness of the Stargate, and they elevated Centurion
> Sven Randalson to the Order of the Chivalry as a Knight of the SCA. Her
> Excellency Mistress Ameline du Bois was made a Lion of Ansteorra at the
> same time.
>
> Following the List and the Investiture, Their Majesties held a Chivalric
> Circle, after which His Excellency Baron Fiacha the Blue was offered
> elevation to the same order. His Excellency accepted and was knighted at
> that moment. Their Majesties also offered admission to the Order of the
> Chivalry to Centurion Wayland of Durlach, Centurion Angus Dunn, and
> Centurion Cathal Finn O Briain, all of whom accepted.
>
> Their Majesties' court remained in session throughout the day.
>
> Those are the details that I remember.
>
> Detlef

Any day above ground is a good day!