[Ansteorra] Youth and Family Achievement Program

Minister of Children moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 16 10:57:16 PDT 2013

Greetings Ansteorra!

At Round Table, I held an open discussion regarding the future of our Page
School. During this forum, I gave a presentation about a new program called
the Youth and Family Achievement (YAFA) program. This program is being
created at the Society level by Master David of Caithness. It is an
optional program. At Round Table we discussed the possibility of merging it
with our current Page School program. A committee has been created to work
on this monumental task. If you are interested in being a part of this
committee or you would like more information on our Page School or the YAFA
program, please email me offlist at moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org.

In Service to Youth and Kingdom,

Lady Cait O'Hara, CRA
Kingdom MoC, Ansteorra